Compiled during the week of June 17, 2019.
See key to sources at the bottom of this page.
Attracting Top Talent Using Experiential Recruiting
Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Larry Ellison are just a few titans of industry who have left college early to start businesses. According to Musk, while graduating from a top university may suggest a student has what it takes to do great things, it is not necessarily so.
According to LinkedIn, companies are using new and innovative recruiting strategies including:
- Holding national hiring days to generate interest in their brand & employment opportunities.
- Using employees to help craft authentic stories about their experiences with their company's brand.
- Developing "top priority" talent pipelines so that strategic corporate objectives can be met.
- Doing 100% remote college recruiting, thereby expanding their pool of candidates.
- Freeing up time for recruiters by using AI and machine learning.
- Doing text interviews as a way of saving time and money.
- Seeking ways to reduce stress felt during the recruiting process.