According to LinkedIn, companies are using new and innovative recruiting strategies including:
- Holding national hiring days to generate interest in their brand & employment opportunities.
- Using employees to help craft authentic stories about their experiences with their company's brand.
- Developing "top priority" talent pipelines so that strategic corporate objectives can be met.
- Doing 100% remote college recruiting, thereby expanding their pool of candidates.
- Freeing up time for recruiters by using AI and machine learning.
- Doing text interviews as a way of saving time and money.
- Seeking ways to reduce stress felt during the recruiting process.